• Environmental science and technology
• Ecology and biodiversity conservation.
• Natural resources management
• Sustainable development and education
• Climate change
• Higher education
• Education and research management
• Continuos education
• Science education
• Management of ecosystems, environments and water resources
• Renewable energy technologies
• Water pollution and treatment
• Mother nature
• Global warming green energy options
• Health and the environment
• Digital technologies of the economy
• Comtemporary development in cultural studies and the humanities
• The belt and road inicitive and its influence in the development of economy, education, culture and science.
• Popular Culture
We are pleased to announce the call for our two special issues:
- Voices for the development of society in science, technology, education, and culture
- 1st Annual Meeting on Scientific Literacy 2021 (AMSL- 2021): A prerequisite for stimulating climate change engagement
Only original works will be accepted. The submission will be reviewed by the annual meeting board and must follow all guidelines outlined, otherwise the abstract will be rejected. If accepted, we will be asking you to submit your full paper to be peer-reviewed. The proposal can be written in Spanish, English, Portuguese or Chinese. Follow the guidelines, development, and paper requirements, process, and referencing style for paper submission.
Call for Proposals open on August 1st, 2021.
Call for Proposals close on September 26th, 2021.
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection Deadline: October 15th, 2022
Full paper submission: December 1st, 2021
To proceed with the submission click here.
To download the template click here.